Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

spider 3 effects level

dolhop

I just picked up a spider 3 head and cab.....the pilot's guide is super short....first thing I noticed is that there doesn't seem to be a way to control the amount of FX?  i.e. I can enable chorus or flanger and as I move the knob it changes the speed of the effect, but I can't seem to change the amount of the effect....or am I missing something?  This seems fundamental to having effects.....

Hey, thanks for the response....I wasn't sure if anyone monitored these forums anymore.  

However, I don't quite follow....if I want chorus, and I adjust it to get the speed of chorus I want, how do I adjust how MUCH chorus I want?  using the control knob?  do I have to hold down the tap button or something?

The manual makes no mention, and I couldn't find any videos on how to do so....

" ... do I have to hold down the tap button or something? " --- No. There should be a Channel Volume control to bring up the effects volume.

Page 5, Chan Vol control.

https://l6c-acdn2.line6.net/data/6/0a060b316ac34f059333e20bb/application/pdf/Spider III 75/120/150/HD150 User Manual ( Rev B ).pdf?_ga=2.215761758.898355844.1600096747-352491666.1599240892 

I've read that manual several times over trying to find the info....it says:

Channel Volume This control helps you balance the volumes of different amp-and-effect setups that you store in your Spider III’s channels. See 10 for the lowdown on channels.

Yet #10, as it calls out, is about Foot Control & Headphone/Line Out and makes no mention of controlling FX levels....