Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

iOS 14 And Sonic Port

garyzz

After all of the numerous updates to the disastrous iOS 13, none of which made my sonic port work until iOS 13.4 was FINALLY released 6 months later, does anyone out there have any knowledge of iOS 14 working with the sonic port? I am  terrified to install iOS 14 because I need my sonic port to work. Isn't it ridiculous -- that we need to be afraid to install an update from the world's richest tech company, Crapple. Thanks in advance.

18 hours ago, garyzz said:

After all of the numerous updates to the disastrous iOS 13, none of which made my sonic port work until iOS 13.4 was FINALLY released 6 months later, does anyone out there have any knowledge of iOS 14 working with the sonic port? I am  terrified to install iOS 14 because I need my sonic port to work. Isn't it ridiculous -- that we need to be afraid to install an update from the world's richest tech company, Crapple. Thanks in advance.

Hi  garyzz... I already update my phone and my sonic port (the first model) is working just fine with BIAS FX 2. BIAS FX 'one'  is crashing when opening.

5 hours ago, schwarzleandro said:

Hi  garyzz... I already update my phone and my sonic port (the first model) is working just fine with BIAS FX 2. BIAS FX 'one'  is crashing when opening.

Thanks for the feedback.

So I assume Sonic Port does in fact actually work with iOS 14.

Anyone else?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...