Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go bass patches ?

jcedeno4184

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Following. Using mine primarily as a Bass unit. Hopefully we'll start getting some great Bass sounds shared here. Will post up once I've dialed in some great custom sounds. 

Gonna build a Lemmy, a Jaco, a Marcus, a Jamerson and late Bootsy patches. 

I think you'll have better luck with new bass cabinet IRs than presets.  I just bought a pack from Choptones that sound fantastic (they're on sale right now too).  I wasn't too impressed with the stock bass presets either.  Take anyone of the stock bass presets and replace the cab with one of the Choptones IRs and the difference is night and day.  

@luca5xAwesome!  Glad you found something you like.  The IRs work differently than the presets (.pgp files).  They will be .wav files and you’ll use Pod Go Edit to import those into the Impulse Response folder.  Once there, you will use them to create or modify existing presets.  For example, take one of the stock bass presets and replace the cabinet with the Choptones IR.  You’ll be amazed at the difference.  Your Cliff tribute pack probably also came with an IR or two that you are free to use with other presets.  The Bass Essentials pack has a lot of options though and it’s only $11 right now.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...