Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

podhd500x editor in full screen mode ?

mkaastrup

21 hours ago, mkaastrup said:

Hi, can anyone help here. Why is the full screen button disabled in the editor. and can someone mabye give me a hint to enable fullscreen mode in the editor.

Running Windows 10 pc.

Best regards.

Guitarbulli ( on youtube)

As you have noticed, Line6 programmers have not implemented the zoom function in the Editor window.
But Windows 10 OS has already incorporated a useful tool in order to zoom in what you want (in particular the full screen zoom mode): the Magnifier.

Here are 2 interesting tutorials on how to use it:

How to Zoom and Magnify Desktop Apps in Windows 10 or macOS

For those using instead older windows OSes (eg XP) there is a program called DesktopZoom which lets you select and use the full screen zoom mode.

The full screen zoom mode is my preferred one because it lets you click and/or type and/or use commands directly into the zoomed view.

PS.

changing screen resolution as suggested previously by pianoguyy is a working solution, but its drawback is that if you have many icons on your desktop arranged on purpose in a certain way, when/if you set the resolution back to where it was, many icons will be messed up in a different order.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

help and useful tips

It would be nice at this point if Line6 could release the source code for their PODHD Edit and let the community improve it.  I understand the product is at the end of it's life cycle and I don't expect Line6 themselves to make any further updates.

I'm getting tired of squinting when I run the PODHD Edit app.

• Upvote 1