Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Presets Are labeled as New Preset 1-42A-C instead of Dir:XXX

bcsander409

10 hours ago, bcsander409 said:

I just purchased the HX Stomp. I updated the firmware to Version 2.92.0. When I started. my presets are labeled "New Preset 1-42A-C" instead of Dir:XXX, FX:XXX, 4CM:XXX. How can I get the default Preset labels to display?

Probably a glitch after updating your Firmware. As you state your HX Stomp is brand new, you probably don’t have any of your own presets that need to be backed up. You probably just need to perform a factory reset to get thing back on track.

One more thing - ensure that your HX Edit application is on the same version number as your Stomp.

Here are the reset options.

HX Stomp

Button Combination

Description

All 3 Footswitches

Clears all presets/IRs

FS1+2

Resets presets and IRs

FS 2+3

Factory restore (globals, presets, IRs

To use Reset Options:

• Power off the HX Stomp
  • Hold the desired button combination
  • Power on the HX Stomp
  • Release the button combination

Hope this helps/makes sense.

3 hours ago, Schmalle said:

You can switch between 000-125 and 01A-042C in Global Settings -> Preferences -> Preset Number.

I think the OP means that after the firmware update ALL the presets are labeled "New Preset" meaning the non of the Factory Preset have been load in there. If it is simply the Global setting - great, but you would have thought the OP had RTFM before posting.

12 minutes ago, datacommando said:

I think the OP means that after the firmware update ALL the presets are labeled "New Preset" meaning the non of the Factory Preset have been load in there. If it is simply the Global setting - great, but you would have thought the OP had RTFM before posting.

Yes, probably. Is there a reset mode that does that?