Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Thanks

cass_wood

I’ve been a longtime line 6 user... from the dl4 when it first released, the m9, echo park, m13, pod hd, and now the helix lt

i just wanted to say thank you... to everyone who built this unit... how crazy is it that we can have access to so many different amps and effects, constant FREE updates, and it sound so amazing?! It’s a joy whenever I power it on and strum a chord... 

I didn’t know where to email this, and didn’t want to open a support ticket just to say thanks... no one has to reply to this or anything like that... but it’s especially been great to have my helix during quarantine, and through this crazy year.  It’s an amazing product and you guys should be proud.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, cass_wood said:

I’ve been a longtime line 6 user... from the dl4 when it first released, the m9, echo park, m13, pod hd, and now the helix lt

i just wanted to say thank you... to everyone who built this unit... how crazy is it that we can have access to so many different amps and effects, constant FREE updates, and it sound so amazing?! It’s a joy whenever I power it on and strum a chord... 

I didn’t know where to email this, and didn’t want to open a support ticket just to say thanks... no one has to reply to this or anything like that... but it’s especially been great to have my helix during quarantine, and through this crazy year.  It’s an amazing product and you guys should be proud.

It's great to know how happy you are with your Helix LT.

The down side is that this is a forum for fellow user, and only occasionally does anyone from Line 6 drop in here, so your gratitude may well easily be missed.

Having said that Digital Igloo did leave a comment in this forum last night, but it's more likely that you would catch the attention of DI or Frank over on TGP Helix forum or even on the huge Helix family  FaceBook group. 

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/line6-helix.1586637/page-3384#post-31285428

https://www.facebook.com/groups/line6helixusergroup/?multi_permalinks=1631522600364740

You could go to either of those places and post your message FAO
Frank Ritchotte, Sn Director of Operations, Yamaha Guitar Group
or
Eric Klein (Digital Igoo), Chief Product Design Architect, Yamaha Guitar Group/Line 6/Ampeg.

In here it will probably fall on stoney ground.

Enjoy your Helix, and welcome to the club.

11 hours ago, datacommando said:

It's great to know how happy you are with your Helix LT.

The down side is that this is a forum for fellow user, and only occasionally does anyone from Line 6 drop in here, so your gratitude may well easily be missed.

Having said that Digital Igloo did leave a comment in this forum last night, but it's more likely that you would catch the attention of DI or Frank over on TGP Helix forum or even on the huge Helix family  FaceBook group. 

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/line6-helix.1586637/page-3384#post-31285428

https://www.facebook.com/groups/line6helixusergroup/?multi_permalinks=1631522600364740

You could go to either of those places and post your message FAO
Frank Ritchotte, Sn Director of Operations, Yamaha Guitar Group
or
Eric Klein (Digital Igoo), Chief Product Design Architect, Yamaha Guitar Group/Line 6/Ampeg.

In here it will probably fall on stoney ground.

Enjoy your Helix, and welcome to the club.

No worries! I was just feeling grateful and didn't know where to post.

I may post it on the other forum too, I don't have a facebook because it was too political, ha ha.  Thank you for telling me who to contact!

• Thanks 1