Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Snapshots Disappeared

angusstornoway

Hi. I have set up my helix with Snap/ stomp set up. I was trying to get different sounds and saving them when my snapshots disappeared. If I go to global settings and turn the setting button for Snap/ stomp to change it, nothing happens. The snapshots are still showing in the HX edit but not showing on the unit. Can anyone help?

1 hour ago, phil_m said:

Try pressing the Mode footswitch.

Hi, so pressing the mode button brings up presets (short press), and edit mode for long press. Looking at it the 4 snapshots are blank, but pressing the 2 bank buttons together the snap shots reappear but in 8 snapshot mode. If I go to global setting at try to change this mode nothing happens, just remains in 8 snapshot mode.

10 minutes ago, angusstornoway said:

Hi, so pressing the mode button brings up presets (short press), and edit mode for long press. Looking at it the 4 snapshots are blank, but pressing the 2 bank buttons together the snap shots reappear but in 8 snapshot mode. If I go to global setting at try to change this mode nothing happens, just remains in 8 snapshot mode.

Well the Snap/Stomp setting is the view setting for Preset Mode. So I’m a bit confused as to what you say you’re seeing when you hit the Mode footswitch. That toggles between Stomp and Preset Mode.

Have you tried restarting the Helix?

I have restarted it. No changes. So I have gone to make new preset. gone to global settings and toggled the Preset mode switch. normally this would change the small screens to whichever setting you have selected. Currently they are all blank even while toggling them. I am unable to select which mode to set up. Sorry I dont know all the technical names of all the bits and pieces.

15 minutes ago, phil_m said:

Well the Snap/Stomp setting is the view setting for Preset Mode. So I’m a bit confused as to what you say you’re seeing when you hit the Mode footswitch. That toggles between Stomp and Preset Mode.

Have you tried restarting the Helix?

I have restarted it. No changes. So I have gone to make new preset. gone to global settings and toggled the Preset mode switch. normally this would change the small screens to whichever setting you have selected. Currently they are all blank even while toggling them. I am unable to select which mode to set up. Sorry I dont know all the technical names of all the bits and pieces.

6 minutes ago, angusstornoway said:

When they’re all blank, what happens when you hit the Mode footswitch? Do they change at all?

3 minutes ago, angusstornoway said:

normally this would change the small screens to whichever setting you have selected. Currently they are all blank even while toggling them.

Hi Angus,

By those “small screens”, I guess you are referring to the scribble strips above the foot switches. When you start out with a new preset, they will remain blank until you assign an effect block to the footswitch which will then show what you have chosen for example FS1 and Script Phaser.

Hope this helps/makes sense.