Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

SEND ONE MIDI CONTROL CHANGE FOR EACH SINGLE SNAPSHOT

emmebbi

My goal is to use my helix to send one different midi program change message to my midi amplifier (Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister DeLuxe40) for each single snapshot of the same preset.
Example:
HELIX PRESET 1:
- SNAPSHOT 1 send midi program change to my midi amplifier to it's preset 10
- SNAPSHOT 2 send midi program change to my midi amplifier to it's preset 15
- SNAPSHOT 3 send midi program change to my midi amplifier to it's preset 20
and so on
I own a Helix HX and I tried but I think that it’s impossibile. If I’ buy an Helix LT or a HELIX FLOOR should this be possible? I too bought an external Midi Pedalboard (Melo Audio Midi Commander) but it seem it do not work too...
Thank you

10 minutes ago, emmebbi said:

Hi, thanks. I have the HX STOMP, yes. And what about HELIX LT or HELIX FLOOR? Do they have Command Center now? Or they too need 3.0 update? Thanks

All of the other Helix/HX hardware items have the Command Center, yes.

I did this before I saw that you have a Stomp, but when v3.0 hits you should be able to use the attached example preset.

To make creating something like this easier, go to Global Settings>Preferences and set Snapshot Edits to RECALL.

Open Command Center and set Snapshot 1, Instant Command 1 (lightning bolt) to your preferred PC#. Repeat for each Snapshot, always using Instant Command 1.

When you're done testing, SAVE the Preset. No need to SAVE between each edit (that's what RECALL is about), just don't change Presets before you SAVE.

emmebi.hlx

• 2 months later...
On 10/19/2020 at 6:53 PM, rd2rk said:

I did this before I saw that you have a Stomp, but when v3.0 hits you should be able to use the attached example preset.

To make creating something like this easier, go to Global Settings>Preferences and set Snapshot Edits to RECALL.

Open Command Center and set Snapshot 1, Instant Command 1 (lightning bolt) to your preferred PC#. Repeat for each Snapshot, always using Instant Command 1.

When you're done testing, SAVE the Preset. No need to SAVE between each edit (that's what RECALL is about), just don't change Presets before you SAVE.

emmebi.hlx 7.96 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks, this helped me a lot!