Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Different V-Models

Tom1602

I just bought a Line6 SPIDER V60.

I searched the Internet for the Effects-List and Amp-List and now I am a bit confused.

In the list from the Internet there are the following types of Amps:

- HD Amps

- Clean Amps

- American Amps

- British Amps

- High Gain Amps

In the Spider V Remote-App on my PC I only see the following types of Amps:

- Clean

- American

- British

- High Gain

The same issue I have with the available effects. I can't see the HD-Effects in the Spider V Remote-App.

I guess that's the difference between my SPIDER V60 and the SPIDER V60 MKII. Are there more differences?

It sounds like you may have found the model list for a different product. You are correct Spider V only has the 4 amp categories. The link below is a full list of the amps/effects in Spider V. 

Your Spider V can become a Spider V MkII with a simple firmware update. MkII adds new redesigned factory presets and the option of Classic or FRFR speaker mode in each preset. Classic speaker mode disables the tweeter and Spider V functions like a traditional guitar amp. If you do decide to update to the latest firmware be sure to back up any presets you want to save with the Spider Remote app.

21 minutes ago, Tom1602 said:

I've already updated to the latest firmware. But I still can't see the HD-Amps and HD-Effects. 

There are no HD Amps/Effects in Spider V. The complete model list is available below: