Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

just got this

mapletop

sorry if its been asked before.but is the global eq, is it set default for frfr /mixer not set for putting it in front of a amp?i use a frfr and send to the mixer?if its sent to the mixer if i turn the volume knob up does it go up in the mixer?no sound man why i ask once its set the mixer stay and if i couldnt hear myself and turned it up on pedal dont want it to change in the mix?i have a katana and the main knob doesnt change volume going to mixer.i bought some patches and i was in snap shot and it wouldnt let me use the up and down buttons the bank buttons whats that all about .thank s for any help

Neither.The global EQ is set neutral. It is an additional feature that allows users to eg adapt their global eq to fit specific venue acoustics, band mixes, adjust to fit specific PAs etc.

At home or via headphones, you should stick with the eq in fx chain. 

the amp knob changes the volumes of your main outs but not for the amp out.

for a live situation set your comfortable volumes on the frfr and try to set and forget the pod go volume knob. the sound guy will take care of your volume for the foh/mixer speakers during the performance.