Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Helix Preamp

vanilla

Consisting of 2 preamps.

1.) US Double Nrm

2.) Rev Gen Red

plus 4 or 10 additional preamps.

I wear a face mask on my head! "Weird Science".

haha

I tuck my head inbetween her breasts. "Line 6 Helix Primp".

It's just what you'd want to say right? hhahaha Good times :PD

18 minutes ago, vanilla said:

I dea's matter in fact. What we beleive and the way we see things largely determine the type of people we will become and the behavior we will exhibt.

And that relates to your OP how?

Wait.... I just read your edited version. Now I get it. Where can I get some of the stuff you're taking?

39 minutes ago, vanilla said:

You really would need some if i really was taking anything.

Which brings me full circle to your original post, and my reply.

Was there some intent there? A question that got lost in translation?

Or were you just TROLLing for a response, and I got suckered into it?

No matter what i say, you're going to size me up. Let it pass. Unless you want to tell me your actual sex preference and we can make something happen, but you know i know that's not going to happen here. You could be anybody. That's that. Start with the humiliation, or hope for a preamp. 

Back the the subject, now or later we'll either hve a Line 6 Helix Preamp or i'll change my mind and buy the amp head liking two.

Everybody peace. Feelings. Everything's psychological. Have a good time too!

Those are the best two emulations for an preamp in my opinion, at least if all you want them for is to practice. Be patient. 

As for trolling take it however you like. If there's an age restriction here, the elder are criticized? Whichever you believe will be. Or not haha

Here's my opinion on "Modeler's". Record your best take's on covers without having to lsiten to without a vocal track, exactly! For you to lsiten to forgetting the lyrics in your own world keeping the melody in your head all day while your busy enjoying life (at least those day's)

Or having an infinite amount of tones to "record" songs that you can share with others, on any standardized audio format. While keeping up with current trends saving for a "higher" standard. In whichever part of life you can afford.  Unless it is just music. 

Don't settle for less, hope for the future.

edit: if anyone alive needed to read that.

It was hard work, but we finally got to the heart of the matter.

You were making a wish. A wish for a (HW) preamp?

Must be, since the SW preamps for the US Double Nrm and Rev Gen Red are already in Helix and Native.

So, being the helpful person that I am, and not one to hold a grudge, here's the answer I'd have given if your OP had made sense:

Wrong forum. This is where you go if you're serious about suggestions for changes and improvements:

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/index

Before posting a new idea, please search to see if it's already been proposed.

If 100 people vote on the same idea presented 20 different ways, it looks like only 5 people care about it!

Also, post your ideas one at a time. I for one NEVER vote for multiple combined suggestions.

--------------------------------

How you managed to get age discrimination out of any of this remains a mystery.

Have a nice day, and be careful with that whacky tobacky. It's not yet legal everywhere!

Thank you kind person and the only thing i can say is... First Mountan Dew i've had in years. And yeah, marlboro's. Don't want to smoke but it's my choice of smoke. L&M's when i'm cheap. I forgot about Idea scale. BTW... don't even smoke marijuana! If you're in pain try CBD or for many other reasons, seizures CBD is good for. I have Netflix.  It's hardcore. I'm easy? You could say just a tad. Thanks again friend! Mountain Dew's wearing off. I need to get some sleep. You made my week rd2rk! Have a great weekend. :P