Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Litigator

DBCrocky

4 hours ago, Falcor77 said:

Do you have any evidence to support that claim? Also, ageism is another form of bigotry.  Do better.  

Do you have any evidence you read the OPs original statement which lead to my wry response to his broad characterization of the Dumble and the kind of people that like it?

Better yet, maybe you should concern yourself more with what YOU say (which is the only thing you're entitled to control) than attempting to censor what other people say that you don't like....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, DunedinDragon said:

Do you have any evidence you read the OPs original statement which lead to my wry response to his broad characterization of the Dumble and the kind of people that like it?

Better yet, maybe you should concern yourself more with what YOU say (which is the only thing you're entitled to control) than attempting to censor what other people say that you don't like....

Oh that was supposed to be funny? Hmmmm.....try harder.  I didn’t try to censor anyone, Nancy.  

• Downvote 3

10 hours ago, Falcor77 said:

Oh that was supposed to be funny? Hmmmm.....try harder.  I didn’t try to censor anyone, Nancy.  

Well, it made me grin, but I’m very old and not “woke”, as the young people might say.

And, who the hell is Nancy and how did she get in here?

9 hours ago, DBCrocky said:

Geez, if yer gonna argue on my thread, at least argue about something Line6 related...

Ahem!

On 11/15/2020 at 11:35 PM, DBCrocky said:

(and are old enough that they like those kinds of tones) :)

Ooops! This is where it all started. ;-). Just kidding.

Now, any ideas as too what we all would like to see in the Helix  v. 3.1 firmware?

:-O