Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How Do I Create New Tones From Scratch

Carlos_Danger

Once I create a new preset with the amplify app on my ipad how do I save it to one of the 4 spots on the amp ?

It's as Charly says, you should find a save to hardware.  Here's a step-by-step explanation of the process:  OPERATING TIP: You go to the tones you've saved in My Tones, select the tone you want (a speaker icon will show up in front of it and the tone will be highlighted with a red banner), and select "Save to Hardware" at the top of the list of tones. This will show you the four presets you have on your amp. Select the one you want to replace and it will be replaced with your new tone.  AE

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: your question.  Has anyone had experience with the fbv express mkII and the amplify ? Is it a worthwhile purchase ?

I am a recent owner of the amplifi 75 and the fvb express mk II.   I find it to be a great little pedal for the amp.  

It connects to the amp using an ethernet type chord so it can draw power from the amp instead of another wall socket.

The wah wah and volume pedal are quite handy of course.   You cannot turn individual effects on and off with it but I found 

a partial solution.  I designed and loaded four of my own presets to the A B C D channel.   They all use the same basic amp

but one is clean, one has distortion pedal, one has chorus, and the fourth has delay.   Now  It acts like a pedal board 

and I can just change channels to select what ever sound I need.   Hope this helps.