Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can I Stop The Amp From Changing The Tone With Each Song?

Carlos_Danger

Amplifi 150

The amp keeps changing the tone to the first suggested tone on the list. Problem is, there is only one Motorhead tone, and it is crap. So I dial in a Marshall tone, put on my Motorhead album, and the amp keeps changing my tone each song.

I am going to publish my own Motorhead tone. Meanwhile, how can I stop it from loading a troll tone. Whoever made this one is lollipoping with me.

In the app, if you hit the little menu icon up in the upper left hand corner of the screen, the menu should come up. At the bottom is "Settings". Hit that, and at the bottom of that menu, under "Options", you can hit the little toggle to turn Auto Tone Loading off.

In the app, if you hit the little menu icon up in the upper left hand corner of the screen, the menu should come up. At the bottom is "Settings". Hit that, and at the bottom of that menu, under "Options", you can hit the little toggle to turn Auto Tone Loading off.

Good suggestion Phil.  OPERATING TIP: I turned off my auto-loading a few days ago and it's been a much better playing experience. This is a good recommendation to others here if they don't like the app picking their tones for them.  AE

What is it with this lollipop thing?

Most forums will have some wretched, PC-driven, lawyer-authored means of protecting the delicate sensibilities of users from "bad" words. Hence this stupid "lollipopping" auto edit function. Thank you, oh benevolent Line 6 patriarchs, for protecting us from ourselves!

.. :P

Tell you why!
'Cause she's sweeter than an apple pie
And when she does her shaky rockin' dance
Man I haven't got a chance
I call her

Lollipop Lollipop

Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli

Sweeter than candy on a stick
Huckleberry, cherry, or lime
If you have a choice she'd be your pick
But Lollipop is mine...

Lollipop Lollipop
Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli

Crazy way she thrills-a me
Tell you why
Just like a lightning from the sky
She loves to kiss me
'Till I can't see straight
GEE, my Lollipop is great!
I call her...

Lollipop Lollipop
Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli

Lollipop Lollipop
Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli
Lollipop Lollipop
Oh Lolli Lolli Lolli
Lollipop *POP*

:)

My auto tone was crashing last night saying tone failed to load or sync or something, and it went to a... as the guy said troll tone! I am still trying to find a real clean tone, I have attempted to adjust a lotr of the clean tones and still not accheived a clean sound. I like the ease of loading and changing the tones. but there should be one that says clean, as in no reverb, no delay no punch, gates or ect. like plugging in an acoustic amp, only adjust low, mid, high, and gain. Please unless I have overlooked something.

I loaded up JC120 clean and found a nice sweet spot. I'll try and get off my butt and upload it to a clean tone song and report back..... I also plan on plugging the 11R into the input today for a test run of the no amp setting.

• 4 weeks later...