Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tremolo Tap Tempo problem after update 3.0

Yarn5

Hey there,

I own a Line 6 HX Effects, for which I installed the update 3.0 yesterday. Lots of super cool features and it's definitely a game changer.

However... A feature that I really loved seemed to be now disabled, and I don't know how to get it back. I use the bleat chop tremolo a lot, and before the update, every time I would press the tap tempo button, it'd restart the sequence of the LFO. Super handy feature when you want your tremolo to start on time, on a particular sequence.

Anybody has the same problem, or know how to get it back? Basically I just want to use the tap button so the tremolo starts on time, and not randomly in a complex sequence.

In advance, thanks and have a great day!

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 6:45 PM, Yarn5 said:

Hey there,

I own a Line 6 HX Effects, for which I installed the update 3.0 yesterday. Lots of super cool features and it's definitely a game changer.

However... A feature that I really loved seemed to be now disabled, and I don't know how to get it back. I use the bleat chop tremolo a lot, and before the update, every time I would press the tap tempo button, it'd restart the sequence of the LFO. Super handy feature when you want your tremolo to start on time, on a particular sequence.

Anybody has the same problem, or know how to get it back? Basically I just want to use the tap button so the tremolo starts on time, and not randomly in a complex sequence.

In advance, thanks and have a great day!

I suppose it could be that something about the operation of that effect has changed with the firmware revision. Barring that the first thing I would look at is  'Tempo Select' and 'Global BPM' parameters under the global settings 'MIDI/Tempo' category. Maybe your globals have changed since the update.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HonestOpinion said:

I suppose it could be that something about the operation of that effect has changed with the firmware revision. Barring that the first thing I would look at is  'Tempo Select' and 'Global BPM' parameters under the global settings 'MIDI/Tempo' category. Maybe your globals have changed since the update.

Thanks, I will probably upgrade again to try that. Or even better, does it work for you? Are you on 3.01?