Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't Find New Amps in 3.00

Johnny_Chicago

16 hours ago, Johnny_Chicago said:

I'm a relatively new Helix user.  I just downloaded the new 3.0 version.  I am not seeing the new amps (US Princess, Das Benzin Mega and Das Benzin Lead).  I'ver tried reloading the new update several times.  Same result.  What am I doing wrong?

Have you also upgraded the firmware? You have to download and install HX Edit 3.0 and also update your firmware separately. Look for the link at the bottom of HX Edit with an icon showing your device. Click through and update the firmware if you have not already.

• 5 months later...

Also can't find new amps, specifically US Princess. I'm looking for a Princeton tone. 

HX Updated to LT3.11

HX Edit Updated to 3.10

Looked at both lists:

Factory 1

Factory 2

Has it been named something else in this update? Am I looking in the wrong place? 

9 minutes ago, gopjoj said:

Also can't find new amps, specifically US Princess. I'm looking for a Princeton tone. 

HX Updated to LT3.11

HX Edit Updated to 3.10

Looked at both lists:

Factory 1

Factory 2

Has it been named something else in this update? Am I looking in the wrong place? 

I'm not sure there's a factory preset featuring the US Princess model. To find the model, just go to an empty preset, select an empty block, and go to the Amp menu. It will show up there.

Or if you want to try a pre-made preset, you can download a Princeton preset I made here: https://line6.com/customtone/tone/5316450/