Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

IRs Black Friday Sale

Wondo100

With receiving emails of great discounts from Redwirez and Alex Strabala and being in the market for some IRs for my incoming Powercab + what IRs would you recommend for the Power Cabs? I like the classic Metal/Hard Rock tones but of course like some nice clean tones as well as heavier metal tones. I got the free G12M Pack from Redwirez and was impressed. I can load those in to the PC. I have some Ownhammers, but unfortunately got those from the marketplace where you can only load those in to the Helix. Some of those were pretty good. I also got some Celestions, again only for the Helix not the PC and the same for the Sigma V12s, only for Helix all of them have their good and not so good points. I know it is all a matter of preference. I have good things about the Live Ready pack for the PC, but no Black Friday discounts that I am aware of. 

Let me know what you guys think, so I can get some good IRs for Black Friday sale. 

Thanks.