Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix 3.0.0 New Amps/effects Presets?

Bboy19

Hi, I have just updated  to 3.0.0. I would like to know if there are any new factory presets for the new amps  and effects?

Do I have to reset my existing presets to factory to get them if they exist ?

How do you reset the factory presets only without losing anything else?

Thank you

Bboy19

Make sure you have updated to HX Edit 3.0. You probably want to do the update through the Line 6 Updater. Even if you have already updated, open up Line 6 Updater and have it check for updates. If you are already on 3.0, then still click on the 3.0 update to read the directions. You will see very detailed information about how to load the factory presets. They did it this way to preserve your own presets through set lists and not overwrite them. Follow the directions closely as it will ask you to export and save your set lists before resetting the factory presets in 3.0. Then you can import your set lists again. Hopefully, you did a back up before the update, that way after doing the factory reset, you can bring back your global and IRs while preserving the new factory presets or you can just do a complete restore from back up if you wish.