Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp: Command center bug or my fault?

Elephantstomp

Hello,

I set up a "snapshot/preset"-preset with command center.
And I guess there is a bug. But maybe the fault is on me.

Preset 99
Fooswitch 1: Snapshot 1 (Snapshot 3 when pressed, Snapshot 1 when released...for short soloing)
Footswitch 2: Preset 106
Footswitch 3: Snapshot 3 (not relevant here)

Preset 106
Footswitch 1: Preset 99
Footswitch 2: Preset 99
Footswitch 3: Preset 99

What I do with this:
Preset 99: Snapshot 1 is my rythm tone. When I press and hold Footswitch 1 I get my solo tone (Snapshot 3), When I release it switches back to my rythm tone.
So far so good.
Now I press Footswitch 2 and switch to preset 106 (which has a complete different signal chain).
All Footswitches (1,2,3) of preset 106 lead back to preset 99.
When I am back on preset 99 (snapshot 1) then snapshot 3 is activatet. But it should be snaphot 1.
I only get back to snaphot 1 when I activate it in HX editor. When done this it works properly again: Footswitch 1 is always snaphot 1 when switchin back and forth within this preset (and snaphot 3 is only activated when pressed and holded).

Summary: the problem is when i come back to preset 99 the state of footswitch 1 isn´t snaphot 1 as intended.

I hope I explained it somehow understandable.

Thank you

I setup two presets to behave as you described. When I go back to the first preset, I'm on Snapshot 1.

Note that I'm using different preset numbers, as 99 and 106 are occupied on my HXS, but I've named the attached presets to reflect the numbers you're using.

When you SAVE 99, make sure you're on Snapshot 1.

Other than that, look at the way mine are configured in Command Center and see if there's a difference.

ElStmp 99.hlx ElStmp 106.hlx

• Thanks 1

Thank you so much for your effort!!!

This fixed it: "When you SAVE 99, make sure you're on Snapshot 1."

Had to do it for all switches.

(Apart from that i had everything set up like in your presets.)

I was happy enough with my stomp.

But with command center this little box is even more incredible.

Snapshots/presets back and forth with help of a dual switcher (for presets).

Can you help me with my hx stomp comand center problem?

Command center window show that no cc# commands active (I cleaned all commands) but It do commands for my delay when I switch presets ( it choose some presets for my del for every preset on hx stomp, but i dont programed them and cant reset this (it show that no command programed for this preset )  please help me and forgive my bad english

8 hours ago, nick9595 said:

Can you help me with my hx stomp comand center problem?

Command center window show that no cc# commands active (I cleaned all commands) but It do commands for my delay when I switch presets ( it choose some presets for my del for every preset on hx stomp, but i dont programed them and cant reset this (it show that no command programed for this preset )  please help me and forgive my bad english

In HX Edit, below the signal chain, there's a tab labeled"BYPASS/CONTROLLER ASSIGN. Clearing the ones you don't want should solve your problem.

• Upvote 1