Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I have plenty of travel on the pedal

JoRGlml

I have a helix floor and I have problems with the volume pedal, the volume range marks from 0 to 100% but on the physical pedal it only travels 90%, when the pedal marks 0% volume on the physical pedal I can still lower a 10% that the helix does not recognize me, do you know how I can calibrate it? what can i do ??

HI -- not sure if your is the same as what happened to me.. but my LT was doing the same thing.... it was the bushings on the foot switch that were failing inside the helix. Have you lubed up the parts to the pedal lately?  It's a big job but I do mine every few months cause my first Helix LT the foot switch mechanism  broke on a gig :(

2 hours ago, bluescb said:

HI -- not sure if your is the same as what happened to me.. but my LT was doing the same thing.... it was the bushings on the foot switch that were failing inside the helix. Have you lubed up the parts to the pedal lately?  It's a big job but I do mine every few months cause my first Helix LT the foot switch mechanism  broke on a gig :(

I bought it 3 days ago, I have not lubricated it for the same
I don't know how to calibrate it

11 hours ago, HonestOpinion said:

There is no manual calibration. They calibrate automatically.  Assuming you already tried restarting the device.

Restart the factory pedal, update it, I did everything but nothing works

2 hours ago, JoRGlml said:

Restart the factory pedal, update it, I did everything but nothing works

I would try a self-test reset on the Helix. On the Helix hold down footswitches 3&4 while starting. Select the UI test(first one in list) with the joystick and click it down. This will put you in a screen where all your buttons, knobs, and expression pedal can be tested. You can then rock the expression pedal and look for the "PDL 1" setting to change. Don't worry about the values, you are just testing to see if the numbers change through the full travel of the pedal. This will at least let you know if the issue is occurring at the low level diagnostic testing. If it is I would probably open a help ticket with Line6.  If not you may want to look for a problem with your expression pedal settings, presets, try a global reset, or if necessary download HX Edit 3.0 and update again to the 3.01.0 firmware.  Backups first as always.