Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

One Touch Snapshot Switching?

xanderlnelson

Hey L6 Forums,

New HX Effects user here. Really liking it so far! I do have a question about Snapshots, though:

On my main preset, I have 4 Snapshots set up - Clean Electric, Acoustic Sim, Overdrive, and Fuzz. I have the Clean Electric Snapshot set up as the base tone of the preset, and therefore it's not assigned to a footswitch.

I'm trying to use the other 3 snapshots to swap in and out different sounds with one touch. Is there a way to set the Acoustic Sim, Overdrive and Fuzz snapshots to bypass automatically when I press the footswitch for one of the other Snpshots? I'm looking to avoid hitting the snapshot footswitch a second time, only to have it bypass the snapshot I wanted to change back to. 

I still want the release function on the switches for Acoustic, Overdrive and Fuzz to take me back to my Clean Electric snapshot, though. Is this possible?