Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Working better on powered USB hub !

ceedjay

Hi !

After struggling for the whole week-end against pod go edit losing connection continually, trying every possible usb port on my three computers, trying several cables, reading everywhere that the Pod Go should not be plugged on a hub or in the front panel ports, on the verge of buying yet another cable........I ended up plugging it into a powered 4-port hub that I've had for many years and had not used for many yeats too.

And guess what..........working consistently now ! No more "no device connected" message. Plus, I can now leave the Pod Go next to my amp and use a 3m cable to link it to my computer for editing.

Thought some users might want to know that. In case they struggle like I did.

Cheers

Jay

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

There's nothing wrong with using POD through a hub except that there's tons of super-cheap and crappy hubs. If you have one of those then you're just asking for trouble. If you've got a great and reliable hub then no problem.