Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

BUG: If I set Trem/Volume to "GLOBAL" with EX 2 connected, the global vol. state picks the wrong pedal

netabuse

So I have a Line 6 EX 1 pedal connected, and I have the global setting EXP1 Position / EXP2 Position set to "global". 

Regardless of which pedal (EXP1/EXP2) I choose as my volume pedal, and which I choose as my whammy pedal, The volume pedal ALWAYS defaults to the value of its opposite pedal when switching between presets. 

If I go through all my presets and switch which pedal maps to volume, the volume state picks the OPPOSITE pedal. 

Hi @netabuse I think this is one of two things. First, check you're not getting a conflict between assignments. Work in Pod Go Edit as it's easier to see if you have unintended multiple assignments.

If you have checked and are positive that you've set it correctly, you might have a software glitch. Back up your patches, reset Pod Go by pressing c and d buttons whilst switching Pod Go on, then import back your patches. 

If you still have a problem, log a ticket with Line 6 support and send them a full backup copy for them to examine.

17 hours ago, netabuse said:

Regardless of which pedal (EXP1/EXP2) I choose as my volume pedal, and which I choose as my whammy pedal, The volume pedal ALWAYS defaults to the value of its opposite pedal when switching between presets. 

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by this, but the state of the onboard pedal, as far whether EXP1 or EXP2 is active, is saved with the preset. So it doesn’t matter which one is active in the preset you’re leaving, it will go to whatever state the pedal was in when the preset was saved.

• 1 month later...
On 12/8/2020 at 12:49 AM, voxman55 said:

Hi @netabuse I think this is one of two things. First, check you're not getting a conflict between assignments. Work in Pod Go Edit as it's easier to see if you have unintended multiple assignments.

If you have checked and are positive that you've set it correctly, you might have a software glitch. Back up your patches, reset Pod Go by pressing c and d buttons whilst switching Pod Go on, then import back your patches. 

If you still have a problem, log a ticket with Line 6 support and send them a full backup copy for them to examine.

that was my first step...,

Support verified that this bug exists and was already in their QA pipeline.