Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Wha Wha engages at 50%???

Leroy2112

I just picked up a Mission ep-1 and set up the wha in Helix Native to engage when I step on it but it takes until it's at 50% engaged before it turns on. Is there a way to set it to start much earlier?

FYI when I tried it with the TH-U Slate wha it works as expected... instantly.

Thanks.

Leroy 

On 12/8/2020 at 3:27 AM, Leroy2112 said:

Is there a way to set it to start much earlier?

Hi Leroy,

Maybe you could check the Helix Native Pilot’s Guide - page 49, The Automation/Controller Assign Tab.

You should be able to figure out how to set the start point for your Mission Expression pedal.

https://uk.line6.com/data/6/0a020a41143d65fb6bcb2ed8ca/application/pdf/Helix Native PilotGuide v3.00 - Rev N - English .pdf

Hope this helps!/makes sense. 

On 12/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, datacommando said:

Hi Leroy,

Maybe you could check the Helix Native Pilot’s Guide - page 49, The Automation/Controller Assign Tab.

You should be able to figure out how to set the start point for your Mission Expression pedal.

https://uk.line6.com/data/6/0a020a41143d65fb6bcb2ed8ca/application/pdf/Helix Native PilotGuide v3.00 - Rev N - English .pdf

Hope this helps!/makes sense. 

Hi datacommando,

Thanks for your reply!

I've done all that but there doesn't seem to be any way that I can see to adjust when the wha will engage (percentage wise) after moving the expression pedal. Right now it engages at the 50% mark and I'm losing all the lowend range of the wha. I've opened a ticket with Line6 and have been going back and forth for over a week and I can't get a straight answer. I just want to know if the point at which the wha engages after moving the expression pedal is adjustable. 

The issue is in the "Bypass [Exp Toe/midi #] setting. It makes no sense to me that by using a Voodoo Labs Ground Control Pro and a Mission EP-1 expression pedal that Native won't play. It does this on any Native FX that I want to engage after moving the expression pedal. I have the Line 6 version of the EP-1 too and it doesn't work at all.