Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

PLEASE NOTE: Helix Native 3.01 available to Download

datacommando

If anyone in here is interested - Helix Native 3.01 is available to Download. 12/8/20

The Helix 3.01 update addresses potential severely corrupted audio output. Due to this, we recommend updating your Helix family device as soon as possible. This issue may also be experienced on Helix Native, an update for Native will be available in the very near future.”

I know Helix Native has it’s own forum, but not that many people actually visit or post in there.

Last time that Digital_Igloo posted about an update was for 1.50 in January 2018

IIRC, some were asking in this forum.

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• datacommando changed the title to PLEASE NOTE: Helix Native 3.01 available to Download

I tried downloading the 3.01 update for Native and when I tried to launch it I get a nsis.sf.net/nss_error. I tried everything suggested, redownloading, downloading from a different computer, launching from an external USB drive, running from a command prompt, same result. I even turned off the firewall and disabled antivirus protection. I'm running Windows 10. Anyone have any ideas ? 

Screenshot 2020-12-11 104055.jpg

Screenshot 2020-12-11 104341.jpg

2 hours ago, RikJ said:

I tried downloading the 3.01 update for Native and when I tried to launch it I get a nsis.sf.net/nss_error. I tried everything suggested, redownloading, downloading from a different computer, launching from an external USB drive, running from a command prompt, same result. I even turned off the firewall and disabled antivirus protection. I'm running Windows 10. Anyone have any ideas ? 

Screenshot 2020-12-11 104055.jpg

Screenshot 2020-12-11 104341.jpg

Have you tried using the "Line 6 Native Uninstaller". Available from Windows settings "Add or Remove Programs", and then reinstalling?

Check out this link for how to solve NSIS errors. One thing to check is if you have any Windows updates pending?

https://www.instructables.com/How-to-Solve-NSIS-error/

Ok, I don't know exactly what I did but I disabled my Antivirus then I turned off Windows Defender and Windows smartscreen and then I downloaded the 3.01 installer again and ran it it from the command prompt and finally it installed.