Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix HX freezes after update 3.01

GitaarGek52

After installing the 3.01 update on my Helix HX, something is off..
The pedal tends to freeze after a few minutes. 
Strange also that I do not have all of the new effects. I have the poly delay but that's about it.

In the editor I can see the new effects, but the letters are grey and I cannot select them...

Can anybody tell me what is going on?

Thanks

AJM

9 hours ago, GitaarGek52 said:

Strange also that I do not have all of the new effects. I have the poly delay but that's about it.

In the editor I can see the new effects, but the letters are grey and I cannot select them...

Thanks

AJM

I would do a backup, global reset, restore my presets and global settings and if necessary reinstall HX Edit 3.0 if necessary.

Your poly blocks are greyed out because they are very DSP intensive and you don't have enough DSP left on that path to use them. Try starting from an empty preset to get a feel for what can be added when you have a Poly block in your signal chain. There is also a spreadsheet on the forum somewhere that lists DSP usage. I'm sure someone can post up the link for it.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:42 AM, GitaarGek52 said:

Thanks

AJM

I have a case open with Line 6. They are aware of the issue and have been able to replicate it based upon my settings. I'm sure there will be a fix in due course.