Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

purchasing Helix native help

medved_wanders

1 hour ago, medved_wanders said:

Hi all, I have a Helix floor that I registered under my profile. Was trying to purchase Helix Native, but after I click continue in the shopping cart it take me to my account page without any obvious next steps. What am I missing?

Hi,

Try this - log in to your account and from the dropdown menu, below the Hardware & Software heading, select Marketplace Downloads and from the next screen click on “SHOP NOW”. 

Now you are on the Marketplace page, select “Software” at the top right of the page near your user icon in red. From the drop down click on Plug-ins. Helix Native is at the top of the list and when you click on “VIEW OPTIONS” it takes you to the page where you select the option in the box named “With Registered Helix Floor or Rack” at $99.99 when the box is “ticked” hit the blue ADD TO CART button and complete your purchase.

If this doesn’t work raise a ticket with Customer Support, because as a registered user you should get the discounted version.

I cannot check this through to completion because I already own HX Native.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

2 hours ago, medved_wanders said:

@datacommando I followed the instructions to get to the market place page, but I only see my previous purchases. I do not see Shop Now option

O.K. let's try another way in. You are obviously logged in to be able to post here so...

from the top of this page click on "SHOP" in the menu bar and Helix Native should appear right at the top and click on the BUY NOW button. There may even be a "pop up" for HX Native which does the same thing. This should put you on the page where you can select the option in the box named “With Registered Helix Floor or Rack” at $99.99 when the box is “ticked” hit the blue ADD TO CART button and complete your purchase.

Same place - different journey. I cannot proceed any further because I already own Native.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

In case someone runs into this issue... helix support person told me to log out first (he actually wanted me to clear my cache and cookies, but I just used another browser instead), then go to the shopping, select Helix Native, add it to cart at which point it will ask you to login, and then it worked as expected.

• Like 1