Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

LedRing colours

ceedjay

Hi !

I have a problem with colour recognizing (especially with low light or - on the other end - heavy light) and I have difficulties asserting if ledrings are green for delays and yellow for EQs, or even for distortions/overdrives. To me they all seem to be green.

Can someone tell me the default colours for each type of effects ?

And, do you think we'll ever have the possibility to change these colours ?

Thanks.

Jay

Distortion is a dark yellow, dynamics and EQ are both bright yellow, modulation effects are blue, delay is green, reverb is orange, pitch and filter are both purple, looper is grey. 

You can assign effects manually to a specific switch, so you know where it will always be. So for example, you can assign distortion to be on the switch with the up arrow and delay could always be on the D switch; then just do it like that across all your presets. 

Hi !

Thanks. This is how I already do, but......dark yellow and bright yellow leds.....are they serious ? It looks exactly the same in the dark (or not). I mostly use the screen anyway, but wanted to know the default colours.

Cheers.

Jay

Yeah, the three levels of "yellow/orange" from yellow, light orange, dark orange, can be challenging. I get it. It can be hard to come up with "that many" distinct colors that don't have some amount of overlap on the spectrum. I tend to always use my POD Go with the snap/stomp display and focus on that to remember what the switches are assigned to.