Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New Pod Hd500x Inspection Sticker.

Shosh

Hi everyone! 

I just purchased a brand new Pod HD 500x, when I looked at the back it has an inspection sticker. Does that mean its refurbished? Cause if it does then I will return it. As I paid full amount for a brand new one. It is driving me insane! 

Any clarifications would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

Stickers, huh? I've been teasing Fender lovers i know, that their crappy guitars are glued together by using them stickers. They sure have few of them ;) But do we really need them all? Ecspecially that one with a dumpster drawn in it? "Don't can this"? I mean is it possible, that one tosses the guitar away in error and saves the package?

Generally those inspection stickers just tell, that someone controls the quality of products by checking them before sending them out from factories. I would stare Line6 in awe, if they've managed to invent some other kind of a use to those.

One day i will make one sticker myself too. It is going to say:"Do you really read every sticker you see?"

And flame will rain on me ;)

• Upvote 1

Hahah well some people wouldn't mind used "undies" but I like yourself would, hence asking! But thanks for the clarification. 

I have had the pod xt, FBV long board and x3 before, none of them came with a service sticker. Only after I sent my X3 for repair, it came back with a service sticker. Also I am currently in a very piracy fluent country, so had to be sure. 

Anyway Thanks! 

Could u post a pic of the sticker?

I was going to take a pic of the sticker but already got confirmation from Line 6 directly. Thanks for the help everyone! 

dparks   Hi,

The inspection sticker is put on new PODs at the factory. It is a new 500X.

Thanks,

David

• Upvote 1