Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

pod go come scheda audio

Fulvio1963

Io uso ancora un vecchio POD HD500 ma il concetto di base in risposta alla tua domanda rimane lo stesso.

Come programma ti consiglio l'ottimo Reaper, che è liberamente scaricabile e senza alcuna limitazione anche se in versione di prova.
Se hai installato i driver del tuo POD nel computer non ti resta che settare Reaper per utilizzare il POD come interfaccia audio.

Una dritta:

Se sei costretto a rimanere a casa e desideri utilizzare REAPER, puoi scaricare una licenza REAPER temporanea (valida per tutto gennaio 2021).

Complimenti al team Reaper

Engl. transl.:

I use a POD HD500 but the basic concept in answer to your question remains the same.

As a program I recommend the excellent Reaper, which is freely downloadable and without any limitation even if in trial version.

If you have installed your POD drivers on your computer, all you have to do is set Reaper to use the POD as an audio interface.

Tip:

If you are staying home and would like to use REAPER, you can download a temporary REAPER license. (valid throughout January 2021).

Kudos to Reaper team

Se hai già installato POD GO Edit e funziona, sicuramente anche il driver ASIO di POD GO necessario per gestire l'audio è già installato.

En. Transl.

If you've already installed POD GO Edit and it works, then surely the POD GO ASIO driver needed to manage the audio is already installed.