Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bluetooth Connection With Imac As An Airplay Speaker

pne120461

I'm trying to connect to my iMac to use the AMPLIFI as an Airplay speaker and have followed the instructions below but when I hold down the bluetooth button on the AMPLIFI the volume knob stays red and doesn't flash white - has anyone else experienced the same?

Anyone hooked it up to an iMac?

Q: How do I pair my Bluetooth device with AMPLIFi?
A: To pair the AMPLIFi with your Bluetooth device:

• Enable Bluetooth on the device you would like to stream audio from.
  • Put the AMPLIFi into ‘Pairing Mode’ by pressing and holding the Bluetooth button located on the upper left of the top panel - it will begin to flash to indicate it is in ‘Pairing Mode’, and the Master Volume knob’s LEDs will change from solid red to flashing white.
  • Within the Bluetooth options of your device an entry for ‘AMPLIFi’ will appear.
  • Select the ‘AMPLIFi’ entry and pair with it - the Bluetooth LED will stop flashing and become solid lit blue.
  • Your AMPLIFi now ready stream audio from your device wirelessly.

The bluetooth pairing button is the small button at the opposite corner to the big vol knob.

Press the small button with the blue bluetooth symbol for a few secs and release it. It will flash. Now try to pair it

Let us know how you get on

Andy