Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp "Out of DSP" error when adding from favorites

psweetie11

Before I start, I have 3.0.1 installed and latest HX Edit as well so all is working fine with all the new updates.

I can also save both User Defaults and Favorites. If I select a new empty preset I can add Favorites except when it comes to an amp/cab combo. So if I have a US Princess and its cab I can add it fine from the amp/cab list to the empty preset. It duly picks up the user defaults. However it shows out of dsp if I try to add it from the Favorites list. Same settings, same amp/cab, no other effects to take away DSP . . .

Philip

I just tested and did get the same error.  I then added an EQ (or anything i guess) and then it worked fine.  Strange.

I exited edit and rebooted Stomp, it works fine.  I had the error once and now cannot repeat.    Error 0811 or something like that?

If I keep adding, at the 3rd amp I get an "out of memory condition [code -2]" which makes sense.

I did manage to save a new amop/cab as a Favorite and that I could add, so not much consistency as to when it occurs . . .

... and agree that out of memory if you have a full chain is understandable, as the first thing in a path it looks more like a bug of some sort

Philip

• 4 weeks later...