Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problem with HX Stomp footswitches

Dr_Morten

Hi, 

In HX Stomp, I'm want to assign bypass for Shuffling Looper to Footswitch 1 (in Bypass assign). However, when I do that (and save), footswitch 1 doesn't light up and it doesn't react as if it has been assigned. I tried to also reset firmware (3.01) but still nothing. Also, immediately after resetting the HX Stomp, I can't choose FS 1-3 for bypass. Only FS4. Suggestions much appreciated! Thanks, Morten.  

Not sure what might be causing what you are experiencing. Try connecting your HX Stomp to your computer to take a look at the settings in the current version of HX Edit. HX Edit also allows you to do an easy reset to factory settings should you need to do so to get back to square one. 

Thanks for the response! I think I solved it. Problem was that it wasn't possible to assign Bypass to, say, footswitch 1 if that was already taken by another effect. So I made sure that, say, footswitch 1 wasn't used by anything else and then it worked. However, on the HX Edit (on the computer) I could assign Bypass for several effects to the same footswitch. So maybe there is a difference in the setup between software in devise and on computer (or maybe I am just an idiot. Also a likely possibility...).