Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go and livestreaming sync issues

NatersPataters

Hello fellow Pod users / music streamers - I've been having syncing issues when using the Pod Go as an audio interface with Cubase and OBS (Open Broadcast Software) for livestreaming.

Signal path is: guitar > Pod Go as audio interface > Cubase > reastream plugin (to send the audio from Cubase to OBS) > OBS.

Long story short:  when I play along to tracks in Cubase (obviously in time), when I check the stream, the guitar signal is early / off sync with the playback track in Cubase.  I've tried monitoring the guitar signal as a track in Cubase as well - didn't fix the problem.

Strangely, when I use the Pod Go as an audio interface, and I just play to backing tracks in iTunes or on YouTube, the stream shows that there's no sync issues.  It's only with Cubase that I'm having this problem.

Also, when I use my Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 as an audio interface, and run the Pod Go Line out into it, playing with tracks in Cubase shows no sync issues.

For obvious reasons, I would prefer to use Cubase with livestreaming, to set up tracks, add in count ins when need be, etc etc...

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?  I've troubleshooted quite a bit.

Thanks so much in advance!