Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Where are the new amps/effects?

shawndeveau

Thank you for the assistance, and please accept my sincere apologies for being such a stupid and obviously oblivious user, though you might consider that if "The number of times this is asked in this forum (and elsewhere) is mind numbing." the issue might not lie with end users.

Just sayin'.

5 hours ago, shawndeveau said:

Thank you for the assistance, and please accept my sincere apologies for being such a stupid and obviously oblivious user, though you might consider that if "The number of times this is asked in this forum (and elsewhere) is mind numbing." the issue might not lie with end users.

Just sayin'.

Its on forum page then when you go update it is constantly stated what to do,I mean the only thing missing is a line 6 rep sitting on your bed and reading you an update bedtime story,just sayin.https://line6.com/support/forum/86-helix/

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, soundog said:

Jeepers, fellas! All Shawn needed was a gentle "You need to download and install HX Edit 3.00....". Most of us guitar players make a little mistake now and then....

My smiley face was very gentle...