Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DT firmware update - original topologies

armandwijskamp

Hi guys,

My very first topic. :) I own my DT50 1x12 for quite some time now and i am still extremely happy with it. I haven't applied the firmware update and last weekend I decided to give it a go. So i ordered a couple of midi cables and i am going to try to do the update with my Presonus Audiobox iTwo.

On this forum I found loads of great info about the firmware update, however I would like to be able to still use the original topologies. So a couple of questions:

- will the original topologies still be in place after the firmware update?

- is there a list with the midi settings for the original topologies?

cheers, Armand

Thanks for your response dude. :) Yesterday I succesfully updated the firmware from version 1.20 to 2.0. Worked like a charm with the Presonus Audiobox iTwo. My original settings were still there on both channel A and B. Now the hard task to decide what 4 extra models I am going to use :)

Armond,

If you haven't already, use one of the DT Edit programs to see what all of the current settings are for your topologies.   You can always reset it to factory and then note what was in place via DT Edit.   I had no idea that there was so much going on in the Amp until I fired up DT Edit.  So many options.

I love my DT25.

Thanks Bob,

Yeah, I am using DTEdit - great tool. I know it's not supported, but it does the trick for me. Like you I was quite surprised of all the settings in the amp. I actually had to dive into some of them (especially the extra DT50 switches) to see what they actually do. I love the firmware update - great new amp models, lotsa fun to tweak and play with all the options.