Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Unit Is Frozen And Wont Connect To Bluetooth Or Guitar Input

emixonline

I just got the Amplifi 150 yesterday. I turned it on and it makes a "popping" noise every time. Is that normal?

Also, when I turn it on the Preset lights are all on and wont switch. I tried resetting it to factory default and It wont. 

I tried Pairing my IOS devices to the amp and none of them recognize it. I can't get any signal out of the amp by just plugging in my guitar. It's like this thing is completely frozen. When I first plugged in my guitar it made some sound and then completely cut out and hasn't made sound since. Help me please! 

Thanks! 

Wow, sorry to hear that emixonline.  I think there are issues with your amp.  I'd take it back.

How it should work is like this: After starting up the amp, all four lights are dimly lit for about three seconds. Then preset "A" blinks for another two seconds (as the "Tone" light comes on).   After two seconds, the "A" preset quits blinking and goes "on" steady; BCD are off by then. Also, when the "A" preset goes steady, the "Tap" button starts blinking and the big volume knob shows the red volume level -- at about four notches. At this point the amp is ready for use and you should be able to plug in your guitar and select the preset you want to use.   AE