Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Looking for the 'perfect' Fender Twin I.R.

pierpatrip

Best Twin IRs I own are from the legacy Redwirez boxes (9 and 8$ each, cheap for the HUGE library they give you). Sigma also good, but not as much as Redwirez, and the package is way smaller and limited.

https://v1.redwirez.com/bigbox.jsp

Fender Twin • Jensen C12Ns • Cabinet IR Library:

Impulse responses of a '67 Fender Twin Reverb cabinet loaded with vintage Jensen C12Ns. A little less bass than the D120s and a peak around 2500Hz which gives it a crunchier sound than the JBLs.

Zipped archive available for immediate download contains 651 impulse responses each at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96Khz sampling rates, 16/24 bit, and Axe-Fx ready sysex files. See 
IR Matrix.

Fender Twin • JBL D120Fs • Cabinet IR Library:

Impulse responses of a '67 Fender Twin Reverb cabinet loaded with vintage JBL D120Fs. The D120s have more low-end than the C12Ns and a peak around 3700Hz, for distinctly edgier upper-mids.

Zipped archive available for immediate download contains 651 impulse responses each at 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96Khz sampling rates, 16/24 bit, and Axe-Fx ready sysex files. See 
IR Matrix.

10 hours ago, pierpatrip said:

The title says it all... in an old post, thanks to amsdenj, i found a very good I.R. for Fender Deluxe... so I would like to find an useful I.R. witch could give body to my thin and flat Fender Twin sound

Thank you

Hey pierpatrip, sadly no advice on a twin IR, but I am curious what you found for a Deluxe.

Dean