Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anybody managed to authorize Farm with Big Sur yet ?

Hi I've just bought a POD UX2 mainly to use with logic and Farm... the thing seem to work but i just cannot authorize POD FARM because the License Authorization soft is not compatible .... has anybody got any idea on the matter  ?

Thanx

• 1 month later...
On 2/2/2021 at 6:45 AM, bedwards60 said:

I’m done with Line6

Me too, I work in softwares, and for one I know that software companies need to be able to keep up with OS upgrades. I use a MacBook Pro with Line 6 tools as part of my stage gear, I just can't afford having things break and figure out quick alternative before a gig. Too bad, bye Felicia!

15 hours ago, amorican said:

Me too, I work in softwares, and for one I know that software companies need to be able to keep up with OS upgrades. I use a MacBook Pro with Line 6 tools as part of my stage gear, I just can't afford having things break and figure out quick alternative before a gig. Too bad, bye Felicia!

yes, me too. I spend a lot of money for line 6 products, but now I will look for a better alternative

On 1/27/2021 at 1:52 AM, microgap said:

Hi I've just bought a POD UX2 mainly to use with logic and Farm the thing seem to work but i just cannot authorize POD FARM because the License Authorization soft is not compatible  has anybody got any idea on the matter  ?

Thanx  iMessage PC

Boot in BigSur Recovery and type in the terminal csrutil authenticated-root disable, this is  You should now to be able to change your permission.  permissions, but some of them are shown as exec files and the txt doc is shown properly,  I hope somebody smart can fix these problems so I don't lose so many TBs of data.

• 4 weeks later...

Forget Line 6. If you’ve got a Mac, they don’t want to know you. And if I ran Windows, I’d still look elsewhere, given Line 6’s record. So lame. Worse “music” company EVER. Once upon a time, they tried. So many others in the game now, with much better products. Line 6? They stopped caring. It’s time we stopped caring about Line 6, and their over-priced, poorly performing, HAZARDOUS products. Flammable dongles, old-time Amish software that only works on DOS 2! Helix? Yeah, real useful toy for millionaires. What else do they have? Nothing they support, that’s for sure! And nothing for serious musicians living in the present. You go, Line 6! Make your software compatible with Windows 95 and Mac OS7 — sometime in 2022!! We’ll all just wait! 

• Thanks 1

I Wished I read before I bought the damn thing... such a shame ... but the shame is on you Line 6 ... you’re gonna make your company a real name in the music business ! Line 6 ? Sh..te 6 more like ;-) 

A bloody 250€ joke that is ...