Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Go Edit and Set List files.

MasterJoeDa

Hello all,

I notice on the software "Pod Go Edit" on (Windows 10) the menu it has an "import set list" option. It uses a file type called .pgs if memory serves me.

I contacted Line 6 support asking how to use this function but didn't really see to get an answer that was helpful.

Does anyone have experience using this function? There is nothing in the manuals that I could find either.

How do I create a .pgs file and what does it do?

Thanks in advance y'al

A setlist file is created by POD Go Edit when you use the export function. The setlist file stores an image of all presets in the setlist. It is used for backup purposes so that you can later restore the saved setlist using the import function.

It's helpful to think of creating different setlists here as well as thinking about backup only. This can be useful if you play in different bands, or have different setlists for certain gigs, this way means you only need to have the song presets available for that paticular gig/rehersal. I personally find that useful as it makes navigated the presets easy and you are not presented by presets you don't need for that scenario e.g. I have a setlist with just 15 presets(+song snapshots) that I use for band rehearsal, but then load up a bigger bank when I want to back at home.

• 2 years later...