Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

JTV69 Neck Screws

Can someone help me finding original screws for the JTV69 in the UK?

I purchased some for a Strat specs thinking these may be the same as the JTV, but these are too different... They are too thick, too long and the heads are too wide to fit in the original 4 metal inserts.

Thanks in advance.

11 hours ago, psarkissian said:

And three different lengths to conform the the contours on the back. Check with my mate Mark Wright

at Mark Wright Music in Northampton, he may be able to get some or point you to where you can.

https://www.facebook.com/MarkWrightMusicdotcom

+44 7738 054642  his mobile.

Thank you for the contact info, I have sent him a text and hope he can help me.  I am grateful about the phone number, as i do not use Facebook or similar services. 

In the event that Mark Wright cannot help, does anyone know what are these screw made of?  are they steel but chrome plated, zinc, brass plated, stainless steel, etc...?

Unfortunately the guy that setup the guitar long time ago, made an atrocious job at it and chewed up the screws head in the process.