Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

UX2 Win10 Audio/Driver Static Hisses Hums and More on startup

Hey!

So I've been dealing with this issue for seriously a year or two, but it's gotten insane the past couple months where it's every single time I start up my computer. Needed to finally make a topic since it's never been described exactly like this for me.

Here is a video link to see what's happening: (If there's a more preferred way to share this just let me know please)

Dropbox Link for UX2 Hiss Video

I will need to unplug and replug my interface in for an unknown amount of times before the issue resolves itself.

Sometimes it breaks the driver and I reinstall the UX2 drivers to get rid of the blinking red lights and it works again for the time I have my computer booted up.

The noises vary but are similar. Some high pitched, some with a rhythmic pulse like it could be the power source, I have a battery backup surge protector everything runs through. Others sound like a High-Pass is on it, and some are bassy. Never know what you're going to turn the monitors on for and hear.

I've tried switching the ports I've plugged into, taking every other plug of my UX2 out and replugged them in with varying orders, turning knobs while having it plugged in and out, etc.

I have Mackey MR5s if that gives any help somehow.

And I have attached an HTML and TXT file for my CPU info from CPU-Z

KYLE-NZXT-DESKT.html KYLE-NZXT-DESKT.txt

• 2 weeks later...