Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

White noise / static after suspension

mrvlhs

I'm running Windows 10. My UX2 works fine until I suspend the PC, which upon turning it back on makes Pod Farm standalone create a very strong white noise issue as described in the attached image. Rebooting multiple times until the issue goes away has been the only fix for this. A single reboot often does not fix the issue.

Rebooting several times per day is not a good long term solution for me as I use several software that I want to keep in the current state while I work on it instead of constantly reopening everything, which will take several minutes of lost time on each occurence.

Furthermore I can tell that the interface is directly plugged into the USB slot. I have tried other USB slots but that does not seem to fix it.

Unplugging the interface and replugging also does not fix it.

I have not used this interface for a while and this is a new Acer Nitro 5 Laptop connected to an external screen.

I'm pretty much desperate at this point. Any help is welcome.

Thank you

Capture.PNG