Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Best VDI Cable 2021 - Best Tronics?

What's the best VDI cable these days. All I could find were old threads from 2014 and earlier.

I'm wondering if Best Tronics is still recommended and if so, what the turnaround is ordering from them.

Another issue is on the Line 6 cables, apparently there was/is a defect with the ethernet connectors being misaligned with the metal housing protector which prevents the ethernet connectors from being able to reach their destiination on whatever device.

Is this still an issue? And does this issue occur with Best Tronics cables?

Thnx

19 hours ago, labornvain said:

What's the best VDI cable these days. All I could find were old threads from 2014 and earlier.

I'm wondering if Best Tronics is still recommended and if so, what the turnaround is ordering from them.

Another issue is on the Line 6 cables, apparently there was/is a defect with the ethernet connectors being misaligned with the metal housing protector which prevents the ethernet connectors from being able to reach their destiination on whatever device.

Is this still an issue? And does this issue occur with Best Tronics cables?

Thnx

Never heard of that particular problem, and I've had both L6 cables and bestronics... the latter being considerably more robust and durable. Plus you can choose whatever length you want. Turnaround time in a COVID world is anybody's guess... been using the same one for years, but I'm sure they can give you some sort of ETA.

• 1 month later...

This is the cable I use and find it’s much like a normal guitar cable in that it feels like how a guitar cable that falls to the ground. Not sure how to describe it, but hope you know what mean. I have one cable that has the braided cloth exterior and it bunches up funny to me. This Bose one works great I think. it’s cat 5e so fits the Line 6 specs also. 

https://www.amazon.ca/Bose-T1-Digital-Cable-ToneMatch/dp/B000VE8PRK

• 1 year later...