Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2.5 Any Update Plans ?

I still like the sound of Pod Farm 2.5 and there are a lot of amp models which are not available in Helix Native.

It´s very easy to create good sounds and the amp models look nice.

Are there any plans to update to a resizeable GUI and add some new gear ( more cabinets & mics ) ?

The stand alone version doesn´t work correctly with my Zoom UAC-2 audio interface. It seems that the +18dB button (which is not visible) in the mixer is turned on in stand alone mode.

Therefore the output level is way too loud. Can this be fixed ? 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Patoloco said:

IT's a shame, because it's better than the Helix Native for me. It would be great to improve the amps a little bit and more cabs and mics.

I absolutly agree. Another big advantage is the ability to use Pod Farm in stand alone mode. No need to open the DAW if you want to play just for fun.

And the amps look like the originals which is nice.

On 8/5/2021 at 2:36 PM, fflbrgst said:

It hasn't been updated since before Yamaha bought Line 6, so I would guess there is zero chance of anything changing!  They would not want to undercut Helix sales.

I understand. But Fractal AX8 and Roland VG99 (two products that I own, which are no longer in production and have no updates), Line 6 still sells the POD Farm. We deserve a good free update like they do with Helix Native.

Sorry for my english, I'm from Argentina.

Best regards!