Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Joe Satriani Solo Pack Bundle | Guitar Tone | Line6 Helix Presets w Stock Cabs

macello

Hey folks

I have released a bundle for Line6 Helix with Stock Cabs with the sounds inspired by the songs of Joe Satriani.

Bundle of 12 different presets inspired by the iconic sound of Joe Satriani with Stock Cabs ready to use, you dont need more.

Compabible with Line6 Helix, Helix LT and Helix Plugin.

Firmware version v3.01 or up.

►RAW sound, not post processed, pure sound from the Line6 Helix.

Songs:

Always with me always with you

Summer Song

Super Colossal

Cryng

Clean Tapping Solo

Surfing withe the alien

►Guitars Used: Ibanez JCRG1401 (Dimarzio Tone Zone + Air Norton + True Velvet)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 10/31/2022 at 12:50 PM, Paulzx said:

Just stock cabs, you don't need more... that made me chuckle.

I can virtually guarantee without IR's, that won't sound anything like Satriani's tone

when you get the patch into your Helix 

Even with the IRs all these "sound like whoever" are usually going to be a total waste of time!

If you don't have the same setup, strings, technique or skills as the original artist, they actually should be named "my feeble attempt to recreate something in my basement that may be slightly similar to that which a famous guitar player spent a small fortune to record in a state of the art studio along with experienced audio engineers"

But hey, it's somewhere to start.

;-)

On 10/31/2022 at 6:50 AM, Paulzx said:

Just stock cabs, you don't need more... that made me chuckle.

I can virtually guarantee without IR's, that won't sound anything like Satriani's tone

when you get the patch into your Helix 

Yes,  because everyone knows Satriani always used IRs and not stock cabs to create his tones.

On 11/2/2022 at 11:26 AM, brue58ski said:

Doesn't Joe use a Fractal Ax FX product? Don't know if it's just for FX or he actually uses the modeled amps.

He does have an Axe fx III but used sansamp on his last album. He seems to change gear all the time for albums, live may be more consistent gear

On 10/31/2022 at 3:16 PM, datacommando said:

Even with the IRs all these "sound like whoever" are usually going to be a total waste of time!

If you don't have the same setup, strings, technique or skills as the original artist, they actually should be named "my feeble attempt to recreate something in my basement that may be slightly similar to that which a famous guitar player spent a small fortune to record in a state of the art studio along with experienced audio engineers"

But hey, it's somewhere to start.

;-)

Agreed it is a rabbit it hole when you get deep in to it.

However I have had quite good success with my helix and IR's in tone matching some of my favourite players

And it's not always by using the digital equivalent in the Helix of the real gear, it quite often comes down to how

Well you know your Helix. 

The only tone I can't nail at the moment accurately is the rockman x100.. even with rockman IR's ironically

• Like 1