Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix LT - constantly audible 'Delay'

spbkit4

Hello everybody! 

Recently I noticed a problem: my processor (Helix LT) constantly sounds ''Delay'', even when I select ''New Preset''(empy).

Firmware version 3.01.0. I do not understand what is going on. Has anyone faced such a problem?

5 hours ago, spbkit4 said:

The guitar is connected to the processor. The processor is connected to the sound card. The sound card is connected to the computer. Headphones are connected to the sound card. All!

This is likley your problem - you are coverting anaolg (guitar) to digital in the Helix, digitl to analog out of the Helix, anaolg to digital with the sound card and digital to analog to your headphones. Each step introduces some delay. 

You need to connect your headphones direct to the Helix to test if there really is a problem with the Helix. As Ilya-V suggested.

If you want to record with the Helix you should use the USB outs so you're sending digital to digital.