Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Use chat microphone in POD Go

trainguy

All,

I am using POD Go as an interface for online jamming with Jamkazam.  I need to have some voice chat capability which has been difficult to achieve with Jamkazam's setup.  Most of the Jamkazam forums say - use an interface like a Focusrite.  I need the Pod Go to be the interface.  Anyone know if I can use the Pod Go Aux In with a microphone?

I assume it has to be a dynamic microphone because no phantom power is available on the Go.  Not looking for any type of sound quality - it just has to be very basic allowing chat capabilities with proper XLR to TRS adaptor to not damage the Pod Go (stereo Aux input).

Thanks!

trainguy

• 1 year later...

I finally just bought a Focusrite Scarlett Solo.  Main out from pod Go into the Solo's input.  It seems JamKazam is expecting a "conventional" audio interface and this worked fine.  Although I am off Jamkazam for about 1 yr now and have started jamming live again.  It is so much better than the glitchy rhythm nightmare that is Jamkazam, esp now that Covid is somewhat under control here in Canada.

Good luck.

tg