Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Unable to login to L6 account from HX Edit

frstrat

1 hour ago, frstrat said:

I'm running macOS Catalina 10.15.7.  I'm unable to log onto my L6 account from HX Edit

Hi,

First thing to check is that you don’t have any firewall protection or something like “Little Snitch” or “Radio Silence” blocking your attempts to log in.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• 1 year later...
On 9/28/2022 at 12:16 AM, dmathews015 said:

Floyd, 

Were you able to ever get this resolved? I am having the same issue and from what I can tell i don't have any security on my computer blocking it. 

Thanks, 

Hi,

Apologies for the delay - I have only just spotted your post.

As this is your first post, I'm not sure if you realised, but you are shouting into an empty room - the OP "frstrat" (Floyd) made that post way back in Feb 2021 and unless you quote him directly, it's more than likely he won't respond. In fact he hasn't posted anything else since then.

You haven't mentioned directly if you are running the exact same version of the Mac OS, but as I would imagine you are due to your question? It's a big help to give as much info as possible when asking for assistance in these forums

Anyhow - I am running Catalina v.10.15.7 with no issues of logging in to my Line 6 Account with either HX Edit or Helix Native, not that it helps to know that in your situation. I would refer you to my earlier comment about Firewalls etc. as the Mac security systems can be a little over enthusiastic at times. Also, HX Edit can be a bit temperamental about having other software open and running in the background while it is being used. Try to connect HX Edit with all other none essential apps closed.

Hope this helps/makes sense.