Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line6 Original Voice Box as pedal?

MetalBatman

5 hours ago, MetalBatman said:

is there anything in pedal format that can match this in some ways?

Not the same, and a very old gizmo now, but as the title of the video states:

A good waste of 15 minutes of your life - tell me you didn’t laugh!

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, datacommando said:

Not the same, and a very old gizmo now, but as the title of the video states:

A good waste of 15 minutes of your life - tell me you didn’t laugh!

OH MY GOSH! I want one!!! Helix has everything else, why not this? Very funny. Do you know if there are any songs out there that you can hear this effect on?

6 hours ago, brue58ski said:

OH MY GOSH! I want one!!! Helix has everything else, why not this? Very funny. Do you know if there are any songs out there that you can hear this effect on?

This thing is totally weird and I think that Korg have now discontinued it, but out on the inter web there is a Swedish death metal guy doing a demo, some dude playing Slipknot riffs through it, plus a couple of young guys who actually try to make it sound good by using a volume pedal to swell into the effect. As for an actual song this is the only thing that I could find - once again, it”s more than a little freaky!

On 3/3/2021 at 10:53 AM, datacommando said:

This thing is totally weird and I think that Korg have now discontinued it, but out on the inter web there is a Swedish death metal guy doing a demo, some dude playing Slipknot riffs through it, plus a couple of young guys who actually try to make it sound good by using a volume pedal to swell into the effect. As for an actual song this is the only thing that I could find - once again, it”s more than a little freaky!

Yeah. You can't get a new one. I see used ones for around $500. Too much money for me for a cheesy effect. Thank you for that video. I don't know why but I was in tears when he came floating out in the white suite with 4 arms and flames instead of legs. I needed that. I'm showing it to everyone. It is the most wonderfully , ridiculous, entertaining thing EVER !

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, brue58ski said:

Yeah. You can't get a new one. I see used ones for around $500. Too much money for me for a cheesy effect. Thank you for that video. I don't know why but I was in tears when he came floating out in the white suite with 4 arms and flames instead of legs. I needed that. I'm showing it to everyone. It is the most wonderfully , ridiculous, entertaining thing EVER !

Yeah , it made me smile too. I wouldn't want to spend hard earned cash on such a novelty that might only be used once or twice.

It appears that Mrs Smith is something of an internet star.

I was looking for Miku when I stumbled on that particular video, but there are some other Mrs Smith guitar vids.

:)